shall be applicable.
1. Concerning the Information We Collect
■ Information Relating to Registering for Services
Upon registering for our services, users may be asked to provide the following information:
- A name identifying the user (e.g., full name, user name, nickname, etc.)
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Other information about the user that we specify
- In the case of a minor (under 16 years of age), additional information regarding their legal representative (full name, date of birth, email address, phone number)
■ Device Information
The following information may be collected when using our services and websites:
- Cookies and other device identifiers
- IP addresses
- Device type and model
- OS and version number
- Other information that the user has agreed to provide
■ Location Data
In order to provide services that require location information, we may collect location data from the user’s device.
■ Payment Information
In order for users to purchase virtual currency or licenses to use virtual items offered via our services, we may collect the following billing and payment information provided to third-party payment service providers (including, but not limited to, Apple Inc. and Google LLC):
- Purchase ID, purchase date, purchased product, or purchase history details such as amount spent
- Postal/Zip code
■ Information Related to Customer Support
We may collect and store the following information when providing customer support to users:
- Contact information (typically, but not limited to, an email address)
- Device model, OS information, information regarding the use of our services
- User ID
- Correspondence with support and any information contained therein
■ Information Related to the Use of Our Services
When users use our services, we may collect and store the following information provided directly to us by them, as well as other data pertaining to how they use our services.
We may also record and store interactions between users on our services and any information contained therein.
- Device identification data, operating system, hardware version, device setup, browser type and setup, and data regarding website and application usage
- IP addresses, log data, usage time, cookies, and web beacons
- Emails and text-based messages, gameplay content, support inquiry history, search terms entered by the user, chat history and other interactions between users, and performance data
■ Information Regarding User Interests and Preferences
We may collect information regarding the interests and preferences of users as inferred from their browsing and purchase history.
■ Information Gathered Using Cookies or Similar Means
For more information on the terms and conditions regarding Google Analytics, please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service and Google’s Privacy & Terms.
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
Users can also disable Google Analytics via their browser’s add-on settings to stop the collection of their information due to our use of Google Analytics. To disable Google Analytics, download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on from the Google Opt-out Add-on download page and change the add-on settings of your browser.
For the terms and conditions of the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on, please see “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – Additional Terms of Service” and Google’s Web Store Terms of Service.
For more information on Microsoft Clarity’s terms and conditions, please see the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
■ Information Acquired by Linking to External Services
We may acquire the IDs of external services used by users and other information that users have authorized our partners to disclose to us as per the privacy settings of those external services.
2. Purpose of Use of Collected Information
- We shall use the information we collect for the following purposes.
- Providing our services
- Billing and calculation of payments
- Identity verification and authentication
- Conducting surveys, sweepstakes, and campaigns
- Marketing research, statistics, and analysis
- Developing company services, websites, and content
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the quality of our services, websites, and content
- Sending users important notices, such as changes to our terms, conditions, or policies
- Developing and delivering advertisements (including advertisements for products or services relating to user interests and preferences, which are based on analysis of collected information such as browsing and purchase history), and the confirmation of the results of such advertising
- Providing technical support and responses to user inquiries
- Preventing fraudulent or potentially illegal activity
- Achieving other purposes as specified in notices, or disclosed in any of our services
- In the event that information is to be used for other purposes, we shall obtain consent from the user, except in cases where the information usage case can be reasonably deemed to be the above-stated purposes.
- However, the above does not apply in the following cases:
- When required by law
- When there is a need to protect the life, well-being, or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
- When there is a special need to improve public well-being or promote healthy child development and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
- When there is a need to cooperate with a national government organ, local government, or person entrusted thereby with performing the functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual in question is likely to interfere with the performance of those functions
- When personal data is provided to an academic research institution or the equivalent, and they need to handle the personal data for academic research purposes (including cases in which a part of the purpose of handling the personal data is for academic research purposes, and excluding cases in which there is a risk of unjustly infringing on individual rights and interests)
3. Safety Management of Collected Information
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leaking, loss, or damage of any personal information that we handle, and otherwise safely manage such information.
4. Sharing and Providing Acquired Information to Third Parties
- 1 To provide personal information to our affiliates within a scope necessary to achieve the purposes stated in item 2 above
- 2 To provide user device identifiers and information related to the use of services to marketing companies
- 3 To provide personal information to third parties, such as partner companies and advertisers, for the purpose of presenting desirable products and services to users
- 4 When it is necessary to provide users’ personal information to companies supporting our service’s advertisements, including partners using cookies and online tracking technologies to collect information, personalize and retarget advertisements, and measure advertising effectiveness, for the purpose of serving advertising on our services.
- Other than the reasons stated in (1) above, we will not provide personal information to third parties without the user’s consent. However, we may provide personal information without consent in the following cases:
- 1 When providing personal information to our subcontractors within the scope necessary for our business operations
- 2 When providing personal data in the event of business succession due to a merger or similar
- 3 When required by law
- 4 When there is a need to protect the life, well-being, and/or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
- 5 When there is a special need to improve public well-being or promote healthy child development and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user in question
- 6 When there is a need to cooperate with a national government organ, local government, or person entrusted thereby with performing the functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual in question is likely to interfere with the performance of those functions
- 7 When personal data is provided to a relevant third party who is an academic research institution or the equivalent, and they need to handle the personal data for academic research purposes (including cases in which a part of the purpose of handling the personal data is for academic research purposes, and excluding cases in which there is a risk of unjustly infringing on individual rights and interests)
- We will provide users’ personal information to third parties located in the following foreign countries. At present, the country-specific information that should be used as a reference is as detailed below. Third parties located in foreign countries to which we provide personal information take measures to ensure the sufficient protection of personal information, including compliance with regulations concerning the protection of personal information within those countries.
5. Sending personal information to third parties
We use services from the third parties described below in the provision of our services. Such third-party services require certain user-related information in order to function. In particular, cookies and similar technologies must be used to transmit information about users from their devices to servers owned by third-party service providers. The following information regarding third-party services currently in use has therefore been made available in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Telecommunications Business Act. For details regarding how third-party service providers use user-related information, please refer to the links provided in “Privacy policies, etc.”
(Name of the third party)
|Information provided||How this information is used||Privacy policies, etc.|
||To identify individuals and conduct investigation activities for support purposes||https://business.safety.google/intl/ja/tba-jp/ https://business.safety.google/intl/ja/tba-jp/|
(ironSource Mobile Ltd.)
||To deliver advertisements||
||To improve our services and advertisement delivery||https://dev.tapjoy.com/en/legal/Privacy-Policy https://dev.tapjoy.com/en/legal/Privacy-Policy|
|Google Analytics for Firebase
||To monitor in-game errors||
|Google Play Game Services
||To record and confirm the removal of in-game achievements for users on Android devices||https://business.safety.google/intl/ja/tba-jp/ https://business.safety.google/intl/ja/tba-jp/|
||To monitor in-game errors|
||To analyze game logs||https://business.safety.google/intl/ja/tba-jp/ https://business.safety.google/intl/ja/tba-jp/|
6. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
Should a user request that we notify them of the purpose of use of their personal information, that we disclose, correct, add to, remove from, suspend use of, delete, or cease to provide their personal information to third parties, upon confirming that the person in question is indeed the relevant user, we will respond appropriately in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act and any other relevant laws or regulations, in addition to the procedures we have described.
However, if a request does not meet the requirements set forth in the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations, or if there are grounds for rejecting a request under the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations, we may not be able to respond to the request.
If you wish to request any of the above, please contact us using the contact form provided in section “6. Contact” section below.
If you have any questions, comments, feedback, or inquiries regarding the handling of the personal information of users, please contact us using the contact form below.
This English translation is provided for reference purposes only.